Date night. A must. It keeps me sane. We went to dinner at Diego Zhang's and then we went to the driving range. I love hanging out with my husband, he's way cooler than me and I am glad he likes me. My friend Emily had a birthday. I decided to have a little surprise birthday for her and invited some girls over for lunch. It was a great time! And I found out it was the first time she'd ever had someone throw a party for her! Insane! I'm glad she shared her day with us. I love ya Em! Here he is again... I can't tell you how many times a week I have to clean this cabinet and the bookshelf... my little stinker! Wesley's best friend growing up, Bryant has just moved to Wyoming with his family. They've come a couple of times to visit. This last time, Tiffany came to visit with the kids during spring break. Jake loves it when they come! I love it too, Tiffany is so much fun! Dancing girl! Cooper Bubbles! Wesley and Jake enjoying the sunshine. I wish I could have been with them outside but I had a talk to prepare for at church. Seriously, Cooper thought he was SO cool to be in Jake's chair. He always dangles his feet to show it He jumps off of Everything!
David and Coop We bought a desk and put it in the corner of our family room and converted my built in desk thing into an art studio for Jake. I need to get a better picture of it, but Jake loves his space. Right there he is coloring his calendar. Just eatin' And this is why I always keep the bathroom door closed. Cooper makes such big messes! I guess this has been a year of a lot of firsts for me. I hadn't ever made a gingerbread house and I really don't remember actually ever flying a kite. My dad gave Wesley an awesome kite a few years ago and we finally pulled it out a couple of weeks ago. It is my height, 5'2". It tends to get pretty windy where we live and this was the BEST day to fly a kite. Jake even flew it and loved when it would crash. We love to take walks. And I love when it's nap time and the boys fall asleep on the way home.
Wow - You have been busy! There is so much to comment on I don't know if I can remember everything I wanted to say. First, that is the most beautiful baby shower invitation!! Loved it!! Second, Gymboree bubbles are the BEST - always a huge hit at our house. Third, I want the recipe to the Garlic Stir Fry Whatever that was. It sounds really good! Also, that aging picture thing is Hilarious. I took one and let me say I'm not going to be looking so good when I'm 70! Anyway, I love all the updates. It was fun to see all of your pictures and read about what you have been up to since October!!
1 comment:
Wow - You have been busy! There is so much to comment on I don't know if I can remember everything I wanted to say. First, that is the most beautiful baby shower invitation!! Loved it!! Second, Gymboree bubbles are the BEST - always a huge hit at our house. Third, I want the recipe to the Garlic Stir Fry Whatever that was. It sounds really good! Also, that aging picture thing is Hilarious. I took one and let me say I'm not going to be looking so good when I'm 70! Anyway, I love all the updates. It was fun to see all of your pictures and read about what you have been up to since October!!
Post a Comment