Tuesday, November 8, 2011

End of Summer 2011

Lots of random things, but good for me to remember
Snuggles with mama
Fountains

Laying on the ground gets you warm


My builder


Home Depot kid's workshop - making pencil boxes


We wanted to do a campout and Wesley suggested camping in our backyard.  This is our new fire pit that I got for $17, what a steal!

S'mores



The boys were ecstatic!

Date night - always worth a picture


Always fun to ride on daddy 
My parents came to visit in August


Cooper working on his computer just like Grandaddy


We love going to the Nature and Science Museum, especially the Expedition Health.  You get to see what your stride looks like, wing span, what you'd look like at age 70, etc.  It's really fun


The day after my parents left, Wesley's parents came in to help Clint and Kara move - did I mention that they moved to Utah?  We are happy for them but so sad to not have them here.  Since I am preggo, I couldn't really lift anything so I watched the kids during the day.  Here they are getting ready for bed, watching a movie

An hour later, fast asleep

1 comment:

Kara said...

Way to update the log, Catherine!! :) it looks great! What fun you guys have been having. We sure miss you all!!