So here's a few pictures my friend Tracy took of us recently. Side note: Cooper is usually ALL smiles but we took these pictures when he was just starting a fever and not feeling too well so we didn't get any smile from him.
Here's our Cooper, he wasn't crying, the sun was bright on his eyes. We made the photo shoot quick for him, bless his heart.
12 comments:
Aww, what a beautiful family you have! That baby is just so darling. Glad to see you blogging, I liked spying on your crafts! take care
ps I don't blame you, I choose the husband over blogging any day!
:)
Hey Cath! Gorgeous Fam! What fun pictures!
We booked our cruise about 3 weeks before we left. I always look on Southwest.com. I know! Who would've thought they'd do cruises! Look at the bottom of the page and click on "cruise". Follow the instructions after that. The $199 was an insane deal! I haven't seen anymore that low...but you have to look in off-peak season. Technically, October is still hurricane season (and we just missed a category 4 hurricane by less then 24 hours, but that's part of the fun, right?) so that's probably why it's so cheap. If you are going in the summer it will be the most expensive. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions. My email is: tamarasimon@gmail.com.
Cooper's eyes are brilliant blue in his photos. I love the swing set photo (the last one.) My life is always super crazy when I have a baby under one. You're doing great to get a blog in twice a year. (I'm not joking.)
Beautiful pictes of a beautiful family. Your boys are just adorable.
You have a cute family.
Tracy did a great job -- very cute pictures.
Your boys are hecka cute.
What a beautiful family! I'm glad you chose Wes over blogging, that's a good thing. Looks like you are all doing well, it's great to see pictures of little Cooper. I think he looks like Wes and Jacob looks more like you. When you're not too busy give me a call sometime!
I loved these pictures of your fam! Your little boys are such cuties! I can't believe how big they are getting! I had no idea how fast they grew until I had one of my own!
Adorable pics, tears and all. Good to see you back!
Your kids are hecka cute. I can't believe how grown up they look. Sometimes blogging seems like a chore to me. Sometimes I want to take time off too. glad you guys are doing good. Take care
em
I'm glad you got a few decent pictures! However, I'm commenting because I want to tell you that it is time to update your blog!!!!!!
Post a Comment