We also went to the Wildlife Animal Park, which was pretty cool. You can walk all around and see the different animals and then go on a tram out to see the wildlife in their habitat. You could pay extra (we didn't) to get to see the animals up close, the giraffes come up to your truck, it looked pretty neat. It was a really cool park

In case you didn't notice, on the truck are 2 lions sleeping, random.

We spent the afternoon again at the beach walking around. The beach closest to our hotel had kite surfers and they were fun to watch
That evening we went to Old Towne and that was so neat and the food was wonderful!
In case you didn't notice, on the truck are 2 lions sleeping, random.
We spent the afternoon again at the beach walking around. The beach closest to our hotel had kite surfers and they were fun to watch
That evening we went to Old Towne and that was so neat and the food was wonderful!
1 comment:
Hey Catherine thought I would respond to your comments you left on my blog.
I too wish we could be there at Christmas so we could see you and all the family. That's what I really liked when your mom and dad lived in Fremont....it gave us the opportunity to see all of you when you came to visit.
Well as far as the Spanish goes, I think I would learn quicker if I actually had a person to person class with my tutor. John has said a lot of Spanish words in his sleep so I think he will be fine. We also go to the Spanish Branch at the Decoto building after we attend our Ward and that has helped with my conversational Spanish especially when we go to there activities. Love the people in our Ward and also in the Branch and I will miss many of them when we go to Mexico City, Mexico. We are so excited now that it is getting closer to the time we are to leave. You will see updates in our Blog in Mexico.
Post a Comment