Tuesday, September 14, 2010

JUNE

Just lots of random stuff that I can't even remember what was going on - but I want to remember the pictures in years to come, so here they are:
My COoper - with the most gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair

JakeI just love watching babies devour watermelon...I had an activity with the girls before girls camp. Wes was out of town so the boys joined us, luckily it was in my backyard.

Along with being the Girls Camp Director, I am also a teacher in Primary, where the kids go after the sacrament. I teach the kids that are 4 turning 5. There are 2 of us teaching the same age and we combined our classes a few months ago. We have the best time - I am loving teaching this class and sad that the year is coming to an end soon and I won't be teaching them anymore:( We had a primary activity where we went to the temple for a tour of the grounds so my family joined us - here we are in front of the temple
I love this picture - We have underwear on our heads but don't worry, it's a fresh new pack, never used.
Grandma Edwards reading to the boys
Backyard fun in the sprinklers


For the girls camp fundraiser, they decided to sell cookie dough. So one morning, we all split up into different houses and made cookie dough. It only took about 4 hours total. My house had all the oatmeal dough, oatmeal chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and oatmeal butterscotch. Here are some of the girls and moms that came to my house. It was so much fun!
Sadly, Wesley was out of town again this day, so my boys joined us. Look at these cute gals mixing dough and holding a baby on the other side... so cute!
This is my co-teacher at church for the 4-5 year olds, Beth. She's so much fun, I love working with her. Here she is with her daughter making some cookie dough.
I know you must be thinking that it was ahuge mess, and I agree, it was. The hard part was that Wesley was out of town and we had company coming in the next day...so I had a professional come in and clean that afternoon. I was wiped out from making all that cookie dough so it was a nice break. the poor cleaning lady though, she said she mopped the kitchen floor 5 times, bless her stinkin' heart!


1 comment:

Candy Lee said...

So many cute pictures! Your boys are getting so big! Looks like you're always having a great time.