I'll get some posts in soon, our visitors our now gone and our trip to Utah has come to an end, so much to come! In the mean time, I have something to say about aluminum foil. Did you know that aluminum foil boxes have a lock on the side so the roll doesn't fall out? On each side of the foil box it says to push in to lock and when you do, the roll stays in place.... I had no idea. But thanks to Pat and Vanna on Wheel of Fortune, they educated me tonight and I put it to the test... MIRACULOUS!!!!!Tell me how many of you have known this amazing secret?
9 comments:
A few months ago I got a mass email about this very thing. My mother in law forwarded it to me. I thought it was good info as well.
Same with Tracy, I got an email about it. Hadn't ever noticed it before either and always got so frustrated with the rolls jumping out of the box. Glad you are back. Feel like I haven't seen you all summer!
News to me but I will definitely take advantage of it!
I had no idea! But good to know :)
I've known for years but never use it because it always seems to make the roll stick and the foil rips in places I don't want it to! But I'm probably doing it wrong and will try again, only because your delight with this makes me now wonder why my reaction to it is so very different...there must be something I'm missing!
Did you know that I have a sister who's the bomb diggity??? This information has made my day, week, year!!! No seriously... that is good info, and I had no idea. wahoo!
I usually lose the box and have the roll of foil in the drawer.
totally didn't know...thank sis!
ok, my foil doesn't have what you're talking about..i checked.
Post a Comment