Here's some photos of us in the last few days. I realize I haven't posted very many pictures of Cooper. He's such a sweet boy - he's been very easy baby for us so far and getting bigger and bigger. He is just barely 2 months old. He fits into 3-6 month clothing really well and will grow out of them soon, I'm sure! He smiles so sweet - one of these pictures below is of him in mid-smile, I thought it was a really funny picture. I think he looks so much like Jake when he was a baby!
2 comments:
k so I love the black and white picture it's so so so cute! I wish I'd taken more pictures with my babies...also the last picture makes him look like a STUD, it's his expression and the thumbs up he's giving! Too cute!
I love the smile... so adorable!
Post a Comment