Ha ha, that's funny. I'll have to show it Jared. He'd agree.
As for the songs on my site...most of them were by Jason Mraz. Was it him and a girl singing? Slow song? Fast song? I'll go look at my old playlist. Write me back at: tamarasimon@gmail.com.
That is hilarious! And so true... Ron always has teased me about that and having to get my "word count" in for the day :) I posted some wedding pics after reading your comment!
3 comments:
I love that! I feel like that is me too. The second Mike walks in the door I start blabbing my head off.
Ha ha, that's funny. I'll have to show it Jared. He'd agree.
As for the songs on my site...most of them were by Jason Mraz. Was it him and a girl singing? Slow song? Fast song? I'll go look at my old playlist. Write me back at: tamarasimon@gmail.com.
That is hilarious! And so true... Ron always has teased me about that and having to get my "word count" in for the day :)
I posted some wedding pics after reading your comment!
Post a Comment