We had a great 4th of July this year. We started out by taking a hike with Clint and Kara's family (Wesley's brother). It was a lot of fun, Jake loves being outdoors and was such a good sport!
Daddy and Jake on the hike. He loves the new carrier backpack we got for him, but I think he'd love anything that had him attached to daddy. He's Wesley's #1 fan!
We went to a fireworks show nearby. They had the armed forces band playing all sorts of fun music. Aside from patriotic songs, they played Mama Mia, Beauty and the Beast and Jivin' music. The singers were great. Jake was dancing his heart out! He was quite the entertainment in our section.
The fireworks show was great! It lasted for what seemed like forever. I can't say whether Jacob loved it or not but he was quite content sleeping...
1 comment:
Wow, Catherine, you've been busy!! Good job on the blogging. Your thoroughness puts my blog to shame! (I"m glad you have all the details down that I tend to skip over!)
Post a Comment