so happy to find your blog! i loved your wedding invite. i've tried googling our names and nothing ever comes up. we're lame, i guess. thanks again for your help today. i appreciate it so much.
mine too!!
that is so cool!!! MINE isn't there..... Shad is going down ...
Yours isn't there? Hmm... Oh yeah, I think he said he only wanted to put the most attractive ones up, I guess yours didn't make the cut... SORRY! J/K
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so happy to find your blog! i loved your wedding invite. i've tried googling our names and nothing ever comes up. we're lame, i guess. thanks again for your help today. i appreciate it so much.
mine too!!
that is so cool!!! MINE isn't there..... Shad is going down ...
Yours isn't there? Hmm... Oh yeah, I think he said he only wanted to put the most attractive ones up, I guess yours didn't make the cut... SORRY! J/K
Post a Comment